Versatile Blogger Award!
Guess what everyone? Fellow blogger Jellie Bean at http://canaryfayre.wordpress.com/ nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! How cool is that? This is my first nomination, so big thanks to Jellie Bean for nominating me!
Now, here are the rules (adapted from http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/):
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and and link to his/her/their blog
2. Add the VBA button to your blog.
3. Carefully choose fifteen fellow bloggers (not necessarily from WordPress) that you enjoy or who are new to blogging. In order to keep the VBA from becoming a chain letter, make your selections based on quality of content.
4. Inform these bloggers you have nominated them.
5. Share seven random facts about yourself.
First, here are my seven random facts:
1. My great-grandparents were immigrants to the United States from Slovakia.
2. I actually don’t mind spiders or snakes (as long as they’re not poisonous).
3. I love listening to dance/electronic music, preferably the styles of trance, house, and down-tempo/chilled.
4. I’m a big curling fan (and no, that has nothing to do with hair).
5. I occasionally like to peruse “man” magazines, like “Car & Driver,” “Road & Track,” “Motor Trend,” “Popular Mechanics,” “GQ,” and “Esquire.” I’ve learned to stay clear of “Maxim” though. That one’s dirty – yikes!
6. I can sight-read Hindi but I’m a bit rusty when it comes to vocabulary.
7. My dream car is a tie between a Dodge Viper RT-10 in royal blue (no white stripes!) or a Lambourgini Murcielago (in black).
Now, here are my fifteen nominated blogs (in purely random order) that I enjoy visiting: